Fort Soledad

Diverse Legal Offerings To Meet The Needs Of All Clients

Arriola Law Firm is proud to offer a wide variety and diversity of practice areas. Whether your legal matter impacts you at a personal or business level, we can help you resolve it.

Advocating For The Rights And Well-Being Of Individual Clients

Some of the most difficult legal issues are those that directly affect the lives of average people.  We offer extensive representation against local and federal criminal charges, including drugs, firearms, drunk driving, and white collar crimes in our criminal defense practice.  We provide experienced help with adoptions, guardianships, divorce, alimony, child custody, child support, restraining and protective orders, spousal support and property division in family law.  We assist clients with their wills, trusts, real estate transactions, and deeds in estate planning, probate, and real estate law.

Protecting Individual and Business Interests

For individuals and businesses, our firm assists with land title and ownership issues, zoning matters, procurement protests and appeals, bankruptcy (creditors), civil litigation involving personal and business disputes, admiralty and maritime law matters, homeowners’ association issues, and criminal and civil appeals before local and federal appellate courts.

Advising and Representing Businesses in Corporate and Commercial Matters

We advise and represent local and international banks, finance and insurance companies, energy and telecommunications companies, construction companies and developers, hotels, condominiums, and a diverse array of other businesses in corporate registrations and filings, business transactions, construction and development projects, and complex litigation.

Contact Us To Learn More In An Initial Consultation

With an office in Hagåtña, Arriola Law Firm serves clients in Guam and the Commonwealth of Northern Mariana Islands and throughout the western Pacific. To discuss your legal needs with one of our skilled and experienced attorneys, call us at or fill out our online contact form.